Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Book Review: The BFG



This I what think about Roald Dahl's 'The BFG'. (BFG stands for 'Big Friendly Giant') My first book review.
I think that this book is very exciting because it is strange and unusual! You never know what is going to happen next. I especially like the part where Sophie reads the labels on the dream jars - Roald Dahl comes up with the funniest and most interesting dreams!
It is basically about a girl who saw a giant at the witching hour. The giant knew if he let her get away with seeing him, she would tell everyone and the humans would go on a giant hunt. So he snatched her from her bed and took her to his cave as quickly as he could. Luckily, this giant doesn't gobble humans - but the other ones do! The other ones are also bigger then him, and every night, they eat human beans. In this hilarious story, the giant and the little girl come up with a plan to capture the bad giants together. I've told you enough. If you want to know the whole story, get the book!

P.S. It's very interesting.        

11 comments:

  1. lovely book review grace:) hudson xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Grace - I should read this book!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥

      Delete
  3. I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I followed your blog. Thanks for following mine!
      Grace xxx

      Delete
  4. Hullo Grace :-)

    I remember reading this book a while ago - good book!
    I love the background of your blog! Stunning colors!

    Keep up the blogging!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting!! Itis a very good book. xxxx ♥

      Delete
    2. a were is your blog i tryed to find it i wan't to follow it! :)

      Delete