Wednesday, 10 April 2013

First Post!

Hi, I am Grace. I am Tangerine-Tane's sister and Hudson's sister. I am ten years old and I have dyslexia, so, when I post I might make some mistakes. I am homeschooled and I have nine brothers and sisters. This is my first blog and my first post. I am still learning how to use blogger, but I am very excited about it!
I called my blog God's Grace because I am God's Grace and I was saved by God's grace when Jesus died for me! So I'll see where this blog thing takes me, and I'll post about book reviews, my life, recipes, activities I do, my thoughts and so on...
I might run some competitions, but I don't know yet. Thank you for reading! I will post more soon.



8 comments:

  1. Hey Grace! I love your bright blog, sis. Looking forward to more posts.
    Tane xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank's tane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. this is so COOL! grace like it
    a lot:) keep the work up hudson xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have managed to find your drawings and they are super. I also think the book review is amazing and I like the final word - if you want to know more get the book! Just the sort of thing to say in a book review. Well done darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Nana thanks for commenting!
    love grace xxxxxx :) ♥

    ReplyDelete