Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Honey Badger

Hey, everyone!
I'm doing a blog post on honey badgers. These are cool facts about badgers.

1. Honey badgers are sometimes found dead in bee hives because they love honey SO much and will stop at nothing to get it.
2. Did you know that honey badgers are the most fearless animals in the world? I think that's pretty amazing, don't you?
3. The honey badger, (or what we call it in our country - ratel) earns its name by feasting on honey, a feat it accomplishes by being know to attack humans, and cars!
4. Honey badgers have also been found attacking and killing vultures, scorpions and poisionus snakes.



So, that pretty much sums it up! The honey badger is vicious, fearless and very feisty! But I think that they are actually very cute.



This is a baby badger. I know, adorable, right?

I got the picture of the baby ratel HERE and the picture of the lion and the honey badger HERE.
Till next time!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and coool! I love it!
    Hudson :) :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting huddy!
      Love grace! ;) oxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Very interesting, Gracie! I love the baby one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I happy abut it! :)
      Love grace ♥

      Delete