Monday, 6 May 2013

Wolves

Hey, everyone! This is a blog post about grey wolves and all the cool things about them!

Here they are:
1 Wolves develop close relationships and strong social bonds!
2 .Wolves are the largest members in the dog family.
3.Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl which they use to communicate.
4. The weight of  the North American wolf can be as little as 40 pounds or as large as 175 pounds.
5. The length of the North American wolf is varies bet ween 4'6" and 6'6" form muzzle to tip of tail.



Here are some pics- and if you want to know were I got them click HERE. Here is where I got the facts: http://www.onekind.org/be_inspired/animals_a_z/wolf_grey/

grey wolf images

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome I loved reading this
    I learned some stuff! Hudson :):D♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Hudson!
      What did you learn huddy?'!
      Love grace oxoxoxoxoxo ♥ :)

      Delete
  2. Cool post, Gracie! I love wolves. :) And nice selection of pictures!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, tane thanks for commenting!!
      I love wolves to!:)
      Love grace xoxoxoxoxoxox ♥

      Delete
  3. Great post, Grace! These photos are really amazing:) Wolves are probably my fave wild animal... They are so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Much love, Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelly! Thanks so much for leving a lovely
      commenting I relay appreciate! :)
      Love grace xoxoxoxoxoxoxox ♥

      Delete
  4. Oh, don't I love wolves! Glad you decided to do a post on them, Grace. :) Great work! Love the pictures you used.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks tane but didin't you all redie commentred?!
      Love grace oxoxo

      Delete