Thursday, 28 November 2013

Ideas, Doodles, And Patterns!

Hey everyone! :)
Today I am going to do an ART POST! I am going to use my sister and mom's art work that they do!


^Here is the first thing. What do you think? My mom drew this, isn't it pretty?

^Love this one, so much! ;)


^This is one of my favorites!


^This one is so CUTE! :) I love the little puppy eyes, and the little bee!


^This IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE CAT! Ha ha :D


^Very, very, pretty flowers! :)


^And this is one of the best pics of the day!


^This is My sister's drawing (Tangerine-Tane) I love it, so much! ;)


^ OK! This is the last pic, of the day! And Tane did it as well! It is so beautiful! 
So what do you think of this art work? And which ones do you like the most? Anyway, was this post inspiring, fun, or, just plain boring? Goodbye, for now, and thanks for reading.


16 comments:

  1. Wow! Those drawing are amazing! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shore! ;) Thanks for commenting, Aili. :D
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are lovely! thank you for posting so many lovely comments on my blog!

    ~*Chantelle*~
    GuineaPiggyGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I love commenting on your blog! :)
      Anyway thanks so much for commenting
      Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey Grace! Thanks for posting some of my patterns. :) Of course, they are not at all as beautiful as Mom's - but, wonderful blog post, sis!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tane! You will get as good as mom, some day! In the mean wail you can, keep practicing! :D Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful! My favorites are the puppy and the second-to-last pattern that your sister drew. The one above the heart. Great post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I also love those ones. :) I have always loved the puppy one. ;) Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  6. I love the puppy, and the cat laying on top of the books. so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, those 2 are some of my favorite ones!
      Grace xxx ♥ :D

      Delete
  7. Thanks Grace for let people know about my blog!!
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool, its so much fun blogging, and helping you, is also fun! Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the first one, the puppy and the circle.
    but they're all really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much Tiara! I love all of them. :)
    Grace xxx

    ReplyDelete