Friday, 6 December 2013

More Blessings From God

Hi everyone - I know I've been doing a lot of post about baby guinea pigs, but I can't help. I love breeding them. And guess what? This new litter of guinea pig babies is the biggest we've ever had, because Flossy (the mother) had four. So I am going to show you some pics of the babies and the mother and the father.



^ This is Caramel, the daddy.


^ This is Flossy, the mommy.



^ This is Decker.



^ This is Cashew.



^ This is Cocoa.



^ This is Cupcake, the runt.

Poor Cupcake - she has three brothers and no sisters! Anyway, they are CUTE. But we have to sell all of them. We can enjoy and love them while we have them, though.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the pics!

7 comments:

  1. Cool! you said you would do a blog post about god! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Grace! We love God and guinea pigs, too here at Whistlin' Wheekers! Check my website out at: http://whistlinwheekers.wix.com/whistlin

      Keep up the faith, Grace! God bless you and your cavies!

      Delete
  2. Aww so adorable :)
    ♥Radiance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I agree, there are so cute! And they are such, blessings. :D Thanks of commenting Radiance! Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  3. They are all so adorable! I like your posts about guinea pigs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly! I also, so love to post about guinea pigs, its so much fun... :) Grace xxx ♥ ;D

      Delete