Friday, 27 December 2013

What Do You Live For?

I'm going to ask you some questions. I'm going to ask you them, because I got inspired and I want to share it with you. I'm interested in your input. Hope ya enjoy...
1: What are you born to do?
2: What is your purpose in life?
3: What do you want to achieve within the next 20 years?
4: What are your top 3 goals to achieve during the next 12 months?
5: Why are you committed to these 3 goals?
6: Who will you become in the process of achieving the 3 goals?
Anyway what do you think of questions?! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks F-B your post are cool to! ♥
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are hard questions. I don't really know about the first three but in the next year I would like to finish a quilt I started in the summer, do my best to encourage my best friend in writing her books, and play more with my little brother (he always wants to play some game but my siblings and I don't always want to). I'm committed to these because I would like a pretty quilt for my bed (:D) and I love my best friend and my brother and want to do all I can for them.

    I don't know if these are exactly the kind of answers you were looking for but they are what I thought of first when I saw your questions.

    Molly ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Thanks so much for your LOVELY comment, your comments are so nice! And I was looking for any questions that you want to establish!! ♥ And it doesn't matter if you can't answer them ALL! ( They are hard ) ;) Grace xxx ♥ ♥ ♥ P.S I love long comments, so thanks Molly! ♥ :D

    ReplyDelete