Monday, 13 January 2014

Digital Artworks Done on a Tablet by My Mom

Hey everyone. I wanted to show you these digital paintings that my Mom has started doing. Hope you like them! 



I think this looks very realistic.


I think this is my favorite one. This is a picture of one of our cats that passed away. And his eyes were that same color, he was a very handsome cat.


And this is her is the last picture. 

(She hasn't done so many pictures, because she just started the other day when she got the tablet she ordered. She now has one of those big ones, it's really cool!) Anyway which one is your favorite painting? I like the cat picture. Oh, by the way the cat's name is Umzi. Thanks for reading my post! ♥ 

 

20 comments:

  1. These are really amazing! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Melanie. I am happy that you commenting, its very nice. :) Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, those are beautiful. I don't know which I like best. They are all great. Thanks for posting them. ☺

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so kind! Thanks for commenting. ♥
    Grace xxxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such stunning paintings by your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! My mom says thanks, too!
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Its amazing Grace!
    I like all of them so much!!
    The first two looks very real! I love the trees too!
    Love from your B-F♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I love your comments. ♥ I will do more post on my Mom's art. :) Love your B-F A.K.A
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  6. Your Mom is a GREAT artist
    and I love the picture of the little girl.

    xo♥Radiance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the little girl pic. My Mom thanks you!
      Grace xxxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  7. Wow!! Love them! Your mum is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I know... Thanks for commenting Jemimah! :)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is the first! Mom is so talented...
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea mom is very talented... ;)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. the little girl is my fav, your mom is pretty creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Yea she is... ;) thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all, but I think my most favorite one is #1
    🎶Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw thanks so much Hannah!
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete