Thursday, 2 January 2014

Chocolate Lips!

Hi everyone! Today I bought chocolate! Because I wanted to eat it and I wanted to do a post about it! I got an idea off of  Pinterest of course, and I decided to try and take pictures of it. And here they are! ;) Enjoy. Step one on how to do it: Melt two pieces of chocolate, next, take a taste or two. :)
Dip your lips in the chocolate.



So what do you think? Well, there's one thing for certain, I love chocolate. :P I might change my profile picture to one of these pictures, which one do you think I should change it to? If you try this, will you do a post on it? Goodbye for now!

 

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year!
    Grace I love the chocolate idea!
    I will try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the awesome comment B-F! Happy 2014 to you to B-F, and you differently should do a post about it! ;) Grace xxx ♥ LOVE!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I had a lot of fun! ;) Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! If you use one of these for your profile picture I think you should use the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting Molly, I love your comments! You right I should do the second one for my profile. :) Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete