Sunday, 19 January 2014

Some more of my Mom's art! :)

Hey guys! I wanted to share some more of my Mom's art with you. :) I hope you like the pictures!

Above and Below - tree painting Art Print

^I love the colors on this picture, they are amazing...
Clear

 Water baby

^This is me, and Levi. we were in the pool, and my Mom took a photo so she could pant a picture from it! 

 Soft Pastel Rainbow Doodle Art Print

^I can't believe she drew this from hand, its amazing the way she does it! don't you think so?  

Indigo & Aqua Abstract - doodle painting Art Print

^I love all of the different blues and purples. She also drew this by hand!

Little Visitors - Autumn tree illustration with squirrels Art Print

^This one is so cute! I love squirrels! :)

 Moroccan Meltdown - pink, purple & aqua painted tiles Art Print

^This one might be my favorite, apart from the first one and third. But I love them all! (Which 2 are your favorite?) Thanks for taking the time to read my post! See ya guys next time! ;)

Clear

10 comments:

  1. These are just amazing! My two favorite are, the tree with the cute squirrels and the one of you and Levi in the pool. They all are incredible though!
    God Bless,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank so much Melanie! I like the first 2 as wall! :) Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. Squirrel!
    Love all of these, she is quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Thanks for commenting! Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one of you and Levi and the one with all the blue's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Thanks for commenting! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. How pretty!! I like the 3rd and 6th ones. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those ones! Thank you! Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first and third ones best. They are so pretty! :)

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Molly! You are so kind! :)
      Grace xxx

      Delete