Thursday, 30 January 2014

Three Pretty Hairstyles

I logged into Pinterest, and I was about to pin a hairstyle...then I got the idea to share these three with you. I really like them, my favorite is the first.


Simple Hair tutorial4 sso doing this for the wedding tomorrow

Diy Hair Style Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

These are all via Pinterest and Google search. Which do you like best? Sorry for the small blog post...I'll be doing a better one soon.

12 comments:

  1. Hmm...I love the first one best. :) But all of them are pretty. Lovely post, Gracie!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Tane, I also like the first one!
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really cute! I can't decide which one I like best. I love them all because I love braids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie! I also love braids!
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  4. Great post, Grace! I think I like the third one best.

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Molly!
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  5. I love the second one! They all are pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Hannah... :)
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That waterfall braid is pretty cool, but I like the first one best

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thanks so much I really like the first one too!
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete