Monday, 10 February 2014

a Little Bit of Pinterest.

Hey everyone! I was going through the internet, today and I found a few AWESOME pictures on Pinterest, and I wanted you share them with you, so, enjoy. <3

DIY Leaf Bowl.  Great fall learning craft

I want to try this out! :)

AWESOME hat

This is made by origami, pretty cool. Hey?  

Hmmm, how could we at www.skirtfixation.com do this?  Absolutely poetic!
                                                 
This is SO AWESOME! Don't ya think?

Forced Perspective. Amazing perception techniques.

I love these idea, they are so inspirational!

#tennis ball #hook
         
And this is just to cute! I love it...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post! Goodbye for now. :)

10 comments:

  1. These are all awesome. :) Thanks for sharing, Grace.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shore Tane, thank you for commenting... :)
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  2. These are funny...and cute :) Thanks for sharing!! blooming-maiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much, I really like your comments it!! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. Wow! These are amazing! The cute pictures made my day.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Melanie! I am glad the cute picture made your day!! :)
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  4. Those are really neat!
    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the one of the guy with the dog, made me laugh. Like really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks so much Ajax! I am happy it made you laugh!! xD
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete