Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Cute Quotes!


Yesterday, I read a book with little verses in it and I love them, so I am going to share some of them with.

1.  Some people make the world special just by being in it. - Author Unknown.

2. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant. gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. - Marianne Williamson.  

3.  If I could give you one thing I would wish for you the ability to see yourself as others see you. Then you would realize what a truly special person you are. - BA Billingsly.

4. There is nothing more attractive or magnetic then your smile - Charles Swindoll.

5.  When I count my blessings I count you twice - Author Unknown. 

I love my little book, and I hope you enjoyed this post! I will be doing more of these quotes, I think. :)
                                                                                                                                           

10 comments:

  1. Awesome!! What is the name of the book? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The name for the book is So Someone Special. I love that book! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
    2. Oh cool, thanks!! ❤️

      Delete
  2. lovely quotes! Thanks for sharing and commenting on my blog!

    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting GPG! I am happy that you are happy I commented on your blog!! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. Grace it is so so cute! I like the first one the most! Thanks for sending them! I love it a lot! Can't wait for your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much for you lovely comment BFF, I love your comments! I am glad you enjoyed this post, I will post again soon!
      Love your BFF! xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  4. Love these quotes.
    1st and 2nd ones are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ones! But they are all so pretty. ;)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete