Tuesday, 18 February 2014

My Moms Amazing Art

Hi guys! I haven't done a post on my Mom's art for a little while, so I am going to do one now... :)

Jacaranda Leaf in Blue, Cream, Grey Art Print

^This is my favorite one!

Magenta Garden - watercolor & ink leaves Art Print

^This has wonderful colors!

White Doodle Pattern on Sepia Watercolor Ink - neutral tan, cream & brown Art Print

Mermaid's Lace - White Patterned Aqua / Mint Watercolor Wash Art Print

^Which one out of these two do you like best?  

Summer Bloom - floral doodle pattern in turquoise & white Art Print

^This is so beautiful.

Indigo Blue Denim Ink Doodle Art Print

^This is my second favorite! ;)

Lost in Blue - a daydream made visible Art Print

^The last one of the day, I think it has nice blues.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to see my Mom's online store click here. Goodbye!

12 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING! Your mom is sososo talented. I'm in love with the pinkish purple leaf one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like that one! My Mom is talented!
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty!! I awarded you at my blog :) blooming-maiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for commenting, and awarded me! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. The second one would be great for a blog background!
    And I like the gold one the best out of the two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it would be good for a background! Thank you so much Rad! :)
      Grace xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Which leaf one?? Thank for the comment... :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, they are! :) Thank so much for your comment Anna!
      Grace xxx

      Delete
  6. I like the gold one out of the two :)

    And I love the pink and purple one with the leafs :D
    Great post, Gracey :)
    (.p.s.Like your new nickname? hehe)

    ☼Rad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, for commenting, and for liking the nickname I made up! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete