Tuesday, 25 February 2014

My Moms Photography

I have never done a post on my Mom's photography, only on her art, (She does photography, and art by the way.) Here's a post on her photography, hope you enjoy.

Gift from God Art Print

Don't ask me, because... I don't KNOW how she does it, I really don't. :P I guess she just is amazing.

Blossoms at Dusk - vintage toned & textured macro photograph Art Print

This one blows your mind if you stare at it long enough...

You turn my heart every which way - pink clover macro. Art Print

I really love the colors on this one. Red and blue are 2 of my favorite colors!

Sunny Agapanthus Flower in Pink & Teal Art Print

Do you prefer this one or the one above it better?

Ordinary Evening  Art Print

Teatime Treats Art Print

This one makes me HUNGRY! I love this picture, yum.

12 comments:

  1. I love your mom's photography Grace! And that first photo is just incredible... Is that Levi as a baby? I remember seeing that photo on Tane's blog once... And I just LOOVE your design! Much love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you very much for commenting Kelly-Anne, yes the first picture is Levi as a baby, I didn't know Tane put it on her blog, oops! ;) I also like my new design, I am happy with it.
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. aw, thanks so much Kerry! :)
      Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  4. Your mom is very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely choices to post, Grace. :) Loved your blog post and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW, thank you so, so much Tane... :)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete