Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Some of My Mom's Digital Art

My Mom has done some digital art this week. So, I am going to share some of her digital work with you!

Portrait - the day she was sick and didn't want to smile Art Print

^This is digital painting, but is looks so real! And it's a very pretty picture.

Merkitten Life Lesson #14 - You are NOT your food Art Print

^This is just to cute! It's name is Merkitten!

Colorful painted chevron pattern - pink, purple, yellow, orange Art Print

^ I love the pattern of this one.

Color Song - abstract in pink, coral, mint, aqua Art Print

^These colors are amazing, don't ya think?

The Geometry of Bees and Boxes - cobalt blue, emerald green, mint & white Art Print


Lilac Spring Mandala - floral doodle pattern in purple & white Art Print

^This is one of my favorites. But it is not a digital art, my Mom drew this with brush tip markers, and edited it in photoshop... It's amazing!

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to see my Mom's online store, click here...

10 comments:

  1. They are all very nice :) I like the merkitten :D
    You should use the drawings with patterns as blog headers :D that would look very good!! lol

    ☼Radiance

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea Rad!!! :) Thanks for the comment. :)
    Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is so talented! I don't know how she does it...love the first and the merkitten - wonderful post Grace! Thanks for sharing!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts is amazing! Love it!! Your BFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elze, you are so kind! :0
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Cool, your mom is talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Hilda... :)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. the second their and fourth would be GREAT backgrounds for a blog, or anything!
    are you sure that first photo isn't a picture??
    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that first one is a photo, but my Mom used Photoshop, I don't know how she does it.... :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete