Friday, 28 February 2014

We've Got New Guinea Pigs!

Hey everyone, I am so happy! We have got 2 new guinea pigs! (The mostly black guinea pig is mine, and the caramel and white guinea pig is Tane's) Anyway, I wanted to show you these pictures of them...




^This is my new guinea pig, Jarvis. I love him very much, and his fur is cool, and I love his colors. I named him Jarvis because I was looking up names, but couldn't find any good names, and I got bored...so I started thinking of movies, and of Ironman 3 and of Tony Stark's suit. And then I decided to call him Jarvis. What do you think of the name? Do you like the way he looks? I do.



^This is April. She is very pretty, and I love her hair- it's so pretty and awesome, don't ya think? I love this picture of her, and I am so excited, and so happy to have her... She is a wonderful blessing from God, and so is Jarvis. What do you think of the new girl, and boy? I love them very much. I hope you enjoyed this post. Oh, and I really appreciate you taking the time to read it! :) Bye!

14 comments:

  1. We have such wonderful new piggies. :) Happy birthday, Grace. I'm very sorry I didn't have the time to edit the pics of Jarvis, but they still look great. And this post is lovely!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane! I am glad you like this post.. :)
      Grace xxx

      Delete
  2. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!! I used to have a guinea pig that looked just like Jarvis, but we named ours Mocha. (We end up naming all of our animals after food.. lol) I love the guinea pigs with the rosette fur like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Brooke Jordan! I hope you enjoyed your guinea pig that you had... :) I love food names! We also have long haired guinea pigs, I love my guinea pigs. Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are adorable! I used to have a guinea pig. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love guinea pigs! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  4. They are adorable!
    Jarvis is a great name.
    You might not want them to play together if they are boy and girl though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I want them to have babies by the way! :)
      Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  5. Ugh, I'd love a guinea pig but my parents think we already have too many pets.. I'd also really like a chinchilla and black cat and hopefully will get one when I leave for college in 2016 *sighs*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amy-Anne! I'm hope that some day you can get guinea pigs... :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  6. Awww! Grace they are so so cute!!!♥
    I love♥ the name Jarvis! And April is also cute!! They are such wonderful colours! Wish i could see them!!
    Love your post alot!
    Love from your♥
    BFF♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Your lovely commented made me a very happy blogger, so thank you so much for commenting! ♥ :) I am so glad you like the name Jarvis. ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  7. Jarvis and April are charming! And I love their names. ♥ I'm so glad you got them. Great post!

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so ,so, much Molly! I am so happy you enjoyed this post!! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete