Friday, 21 March 2014

One of My Favorite Songs

Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time.... but I am back on blogger now! :)  Anyway this is one of my favorite songs! I really wanted to share it with you, so I am.



This song is about a girl who attends her fiance's funeral two weeks after her eighteenth birthday. He had to go to war...and he died. They never got to get married, and she can't believe it because she was looking forward to being with him forever.
It's sad, but I like it. It's by Carrie Underwood, one of my favorite singers. I hope you like this post, sorry it's short, bye!

  

7 comments:

  1. Whats the song called? im on my ipad and cant see the video but by your description it looks amazing& i really want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song is cold Just A Dream, by Carrie Underwood, thank you for commenting! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. I think Carrie Underwood is a great singer. This song is very sad though.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie L! I like this song so much.
      Grace xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Carrie Underwood soooooooooooooooo much!!! I <3 Good in Goodbye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this song is sad!
    But I like it too.

    ReplyDelete