Monday, 3 March 2014

Some Beautiful Bible Verses...


The pic is mine please don't steal, but you may pin. 

The fist thing I want to say is, do you like my pic? And can you see me in the corner of the mirror? Anyway, I was amazed at these Bible verses so much that I wanted share them with you. Here they are.

Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the plans i have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and seek him in his temple.

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.


Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


Romans 8:31
What, them, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

What do you think? I love these Bible verses, do you? :) Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of those verses! Oh and the pic looks so cute and unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! :) I am glad you like you pic.
      Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the pic! And all of the verses. Grace, you are great at running a blog! :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete