Sunday, 9 March 2014

Star In The Storm ~ Book Review

I loved the book, Star in The Storm, so I am going to do short review on it!



This story is about a girl, (Maggie) and her dog, (Sirius).
Her dog is falsely accused of killing a sheep, and a new law is made that non-shepherding dogs are outlawed. So Maggie hides her dog, and wonders if she will ever see him again. She worries that he will be found and shot. But all she can do is hope for the best... 
I really enjoyed this book, and would suggest buying it!

8 comments:

  1. I read Star in the Storm a while ago and enjoyed it. I can't remember exactly what happens but I do remember liking it. =) Great review, Grace!

    Molly ♥

    P.S. I love your new blog design! It looks great. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I love your comments, I am so happy you read this book, and I am glad you like my new design... :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh my, GRACE! This template is SO beautiful! THANKS SO MUCH for putting me on your blog roll! Time to add you to mine ;)

    ♥Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your so much! Thank you for commenting. :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. Sounds like an interesting book! cute color palette on your blog design too! my blog is http://whensummerwhenwintersmile.blogspot.com and I would really love it if you can check it out! :) ~E~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shore E I will go and check out your blog now! Thank you for commenting! :)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sad to be separated from a loved pet. I do hope it worked out well in the end. Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment M-S! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete