Thursday, 6 March 2014

Tote Bags!

I haven't done a post on my Mom's art for a while, but this time I am going to do some of her products! 

 Tiger in the Trees - Painting / Collage Tote Bag

This design is so amazing, I might post it on my blog more then once! (I hope you don't mind if I do.)

Child's Play 2 - hexagon pattern in soft blue, pink, peach & aqua Tote Bag

Child's Play - hexagon pattern in mint green, pink, peach & aqua Tote Bag

Out of these two designs, which is your fave? (they are both slightly different from each other) 

Shades of Grey - mono floral doodle Tote Bag

I love this black and white tote bag! 

Posing Poppies - bright, vintage toned poppy still life Tote Bag

I love poppies! :) <3

It's for you ... Tote Bag

I love the color of the phone! ;)
That is all, I hope you enjoyed my post! Bye. Oh, by the way, here is my Mom's online store.

12 comments:

  1. Does your mom fabric paint those or are they preprinted? They're cool either way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mom just designs the image, and it gets printed by http://society6.com/! Thank you for commenting. :)
      Grace xxx ♥ ;)

      Delete
  2. Your mom made these? They are really cool! I like the big cubes. They are all very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! :) <3
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. These are truly amazing!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melanie! :) ♥
      Grace xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this Grace, these are SO beautiful! Ah, I wish I had someone in my family who did this :3 Lovely post!

    ♥Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya Claire! :) I love your comments! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful! I love the first one with the tiger! It is definitely my favorite.

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! The tiger is my fave too! I love your comments! ♥ ;)
      Grace xxx :)

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful tote bags! I would love to have any one of them.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete