Thursday, 13 March 2014

What Animal Would You Be? Part 2.

Okay, so, the people who read my post, What Animal Would You Be?  will know what this post is about. A few people wanted me to tell them what animal I think they would be in my mind. And this is what I think...

Radiance would be a... lovely panther!



{via}

Melody Silverleaf  would be a wonderful bunny! :)
      
{via}

Melody would be a beautiful dolphin!

Dolphin Jump Sunset Wallpapers Pictures Photos Images

{via}

Natasha would be a sweet polar bear! 

 

{via}

Miss H would be an adorable Kitten!



{via}

Claire Bear, would be a bright colored parrot!

Colorful Parrot

{via}

My good internet friend Molly (She has no blog, so I am not linking.) would be an elegant, snowy white fox!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X17BueaHM9o/UMn4aoWKhNI/AAAAAAAAPDk/4zlyQyy2SjE/s1600/Arctic+Fox+Wallpapers+02.jpg

{via}

Amelia Grace would be a fantastic butterfly!

Peacock butterfly on Buddleia bush. Image: Lewis Collard, Wikipedia

{via}

Ashley would be a brilliant snow leopard!

stephen-oachs-pic-of-the-year-20082.jpg

{via}

Tane would be a lion, or a white lion!

lionesses-white-lion-drinking-at-the-watering-hole

{via}

So, did you like the animal I picked you to be? All you animals I picked are some of my favorite! I hope you aren't offended at all by anything...if you are, tell me and I will change your animal. Bye. :)

24 comments:

  1. Lovely choices, Grace! Thanks for doing this! Love it!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! I like your choice of me to be a snow lepard. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like snow leopards! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. Great post Grace! I love foxes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm a polar bear!!! I love polar bears, especially polar bear cubs... *dies of cute-ness overload*

    Thanks and great job, Grace, you are an AMAZINGGG blogger! <3

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :) I am glad you liked this post. ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Thank you for telling me what animal I would be, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! I love it!!! It's perfect!!! Thank you so much Grace!! :D It is now I tell you that kittens are my fave animal! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy for you! I love kittens. ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  7. Grace what would I be? Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will edit my post and tell you. :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I will also have to edit my post and tell you, thank you.
      Grace xxx &heats;

      Delete
  9. Have you changed the name of you blog? It so I love the name, very creative and beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't change the name. Thank you!
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  10. This is really neat-I literally love this! I saw the most recent post of this series and it's really cute idea!!! Please keep doing this, and I would love it so much if you could do what animal I would be???? :) :) :D

    ReplyDelete