Monday, 17 March 2014

What Animal Would You Be? Part 3!

I am doing this post because, 3 people only asked me to tell them what animal I think they would be, after I had done my post What Animal Would You Be? Part 2 So this post is: What Animal Would You Be? Part 3!

Elze would be a wonderful baby wolf, because they are beautiful, playful, smart and totally lovable. (Elze is my best friend...you can see why)



{via

Amy-Anne Williams would be an amazing tiger!

white tiger caldwell zoo Save Our Tigers! I’m roaring, Are you?

{via}

Brooke Jordan would be a sweet puppy! 


{via}

GuineaPigGirl would be a ...deer!



{via}

I hope you guys are happy with your animals! :)

12 comments:

  1. awww, Thank you so much! I am baby wolf! I love this post! See you soon!!
    Elzé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elzé, I can't WAIT to see you! Thank you for your nice comment. :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. aw thank you!
    also, may i ask what font you used for the 'post a comment' title?
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what font, Tane does though! :) Thank you.
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
    2. @Amy-Anne
      We used 'Josefine Sans'

      Delete
  3. awww thanks Grace! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx so much for your reply on my comment I posted on your beautiful site :D Thnx for all the info that you shared with me. Hopefully I can figure out how to follow you. Thnx again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too! I am happy you are happy! :D
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Great post, Grace! Nice choices.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post - Elze would be a wonderful wolf pup. She's just so lovable. Looking forward to when I see you, my BFF.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete