Thursday, 17 April 2014

Guess What?

Hi guys!
I am taking a little break from 'What sea animal would you be?'.
These last 19 days have been a little CRAZY! (Crazy nice.)
3 of our guinea pigs had their babies. (My friend did a post on one of the litters, here. My sister will do a post on the third litter, but she hasn't yet)
The first litter of guinea pigs was born on Tuesday 25/3/2014, the next litter was on Wednesday 26/3/2014, and the last was on Thursday, 27/3/2014! CRAZY COOL, HEY?:)
This is my post on the third litter.



^This is the Mom. Holly. :D


^This is Patch. He's adorable.



^This is Fibrous. My older sister named her! We are keeping her.



^This is Brandy, She looks a lot of like her Mom, so she gets called mini Holly a lot of the time.
 I hope you liked this post. Bye!

24 comments:

  1. Awww! They are so cute. :) Nice post by the way!

    -Eve
    http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much -Eve!! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. AWWWWW they are so adorable!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! Love guinea pigs. Such sweet faces and cute vocals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the guinea pigs are quite adorable (as they always are!). Patch is really cute and I love the name Brandy. (My grandmother had a dog named Brandy.)

    ☺☺☺☺☺

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! Thank you for your sweet comment (as they always are! ;) )
      Grace xxx &heats;

      Delete
  5. I love their names!! Especially the Mum's name. ;)
    They are so adorable! Are they any specific breed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! They are long hired CROCE abyssinian. :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  6. CUTE. I love our little sweethearts...
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, do you have a blog?
      Grace xxx ♥ :)

      Delete
  8. They are such cuties, Grace! Much love, Kelly-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww!! Patch looks cute. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable! I want one hehe.
    Great post <3
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
  11. That must take so much work! Impressive :) I saw another Ashley posted, but I'm a different one! Haha

    ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww they are adorable! So glad I found this blog, it looks fabulous :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete