Monday, 21 April 2014

My Two Adorable Baby Cousins

Hey everyone! :)
On Easter day (Happy Easter for yesterday, by the way), I saw my baby cousins, Phoenix, and Nathan! They are so very cute and very small. Here are some pictures of them! (The pictures were taken by my Mom.)


^This is Phoenix and I. She is sleeping. She is 2 months old, and she is still so small. She is as prem baby. I love her so much, and thank God for her. Here are some more cute pictures of her.




This is Nathan and my Oupa! They both have wonderful smiles.


This is another pic of Nathan, and his dad. CUTE! 


This is just a cute pic of Levi, Katy, and Cameron! Katy and Cameron are my cousins, but Levi is my little brother.


Anyway, I hope you all had a great Easter. I did! What did you think of these pictures?
Bye lovely bloggers!

28 comments:

  1. You are an amazing photographer!
    You must be so excited to have new baby cousins! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. But my Mom took these pictures! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. They are so cute! Thank you for sharing them with us!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos of your family, Grace! Loved them all! Hugs, Kelly-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly, when you do family photo they are lovely too! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures, Grace! So cute! :)

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos!! They are a treasure. :) You sure look like you had a good Easter. I did too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute! Really beautiful pictures!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment!
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  7. They are adorable! Your moms photographs are beautiful.

    Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are absolutely gorgeous! you must be honoured to have new members of your family!

    also, i've said it before but i'll say it again - the camera quality on your blog is absolutely stunning!

    great post!,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! My Mo, is a photographic, so, you get it! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  9. Phoenix and Nathan are lovely! I have a baby cousin too and he is really cute. I saw him and his sisters a couple weeks ago. =)

    The last picture of Levi, Katy, and Cameron is really good!

    Happy (late) Easter!

    Molly ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you had a great Easter too! :D
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  10. They are so, so adorable! Great pictures!

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. <3 God's glory is immensely stored up in the faces of the little ones, aren't they?

    Love,
    aspirer
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes, they are!! Thank you so much! :)
      Grace xxx ♥ ♥

      Delete
  12. Oh, I love our two little cousins - and all the rest! Lovely post, Grace. Mom took some great photos.
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tane! :)
      Grace xx ♥ ♥

      Delete