Friday, 16 May 2014

My Mom's lovely Art!

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't posted FOR SO LONG! And I also haven't done a post on my Mom's art for long, so I am to one today. :) 

Daisy Dance Art Print

^I love the colors of this one.

Pink Pomegranate Polka Dots Art Print

^This is just so pretty.

Garden Cat doodle in purple, blue & green Art Print

^I love the colors! And the cat.

Cute Baby Elephant in pink, purple & blue Art Print 

^This is so cute!

Hand Painted Purple & Aqua Leaf Pattern on Cream Art Print


White Leaves on Navy - a hand painted pattern Art Print

^Which is your favorite version?  

Tiger in the Trees - Painting / Collage Art Print

^This like this one just as much as the leaf one!!

Tiger Tangle in Black and White Art Print

Tiger Tangle Art Print

^And which is you favorite version now?

Anyway this is the real reason I wrote this post. My Mom won a thing on Redouble, and now one of her designs are on the sheaves for America! So those of you how live in America, be on a lookout for a picture with a baby in a box with instructions on the lid of the box! Sorry I don't have a pic of it...  

Anyway, I hope you liked the post everyone!

26 comments:

  1. Wow! Your mom is so talented and her artwork is amazing! Good to have you post again, Grace! Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  2. They are amazing Grace, I love your Mom's art!
    I don't mind when it comes to not posting for a while, because I normally do the same thing- everyone does :D

    Great post,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jemma! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  3. All are beautiful, but the first and third are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! I am glad you like them! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  4. I really like the one with blue and purple leaves.
    I think the tiger would make a good phone case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiara! I am shore they do make good phone cases! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. They are all SO amazing your mum should be SO proud!
    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope my mom is proud! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  6. Those are beautiful pictures! Your mom is so talented! My favorite from the fifth and sixth pictures is the first one. I can't decide which of the tiger ones I like better. They are both wonderful!

    Molly ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! I love your comments! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  7. Wow! They are so beautiful! I like the tiger in colour, and the leaves in black in white.
    From your BF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much B-F Your comments are so nice thank you.. ♥☻
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  8. Sweet pics; your mom is soooo talented! I love the kitty cat one! The elephant one is cute too!

    Great job, Grace!

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you lovely comment! ♥☻
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  9. Hey, I've added your blog to my blog reading list.

    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great thank you so much Jemma! ♥☻
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  10. the elephant is my absolute favourite - your mother made that?
    that's so awesome, you must be so proud!
    amy-anne, The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she did! I am proud, thank you Amy! ♥☻
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  11. Oh my goodness! Your mom is so talented..I love all the art! Thanks for sharing! :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ! ♥♥
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  12. Three things:
    1. Your mom's artwork is gorgeous. I love her colors!
    2. Your profile picture is so beautiful + serene. I say that as a photographer who knows how difficult it can be to take such a gorgeous shot. :)
    3. My name is also Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post as always. ♥
    My fave might be the last artwork of Mom's, after all, I am getting it on a phone case soon. :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tane!!
      ☻♥☺ Grace xxx

      Delete
  14. Thank you so much Grace!! I love that name! ☻☺♥
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete