Monday, 5 May 2014

What Sea Animal Would You Be? Part 2

Hi everyone! I hope you are all happy to see I'm posting about What Sea Animal Would You Be part 2. Anyway, here we go!
Ashley would be a baby seal!

Photo: 
Cute White Coat Harp Seal Baby Pup

 (via)

Molly J would be a baby Otter! 


(via)

Melanie L would be a Juvenile French Angelfish! 



(via

~ Natasha would be a Baby Turtle!


(via)

Jemimah Davis would be a Starfish!

starfish.jpg

(via)

Tiara would be a Black Clown Fish!


E would be a baby Seahorse!


(via)

Clair Bear would also be a Seahorse!

fyeah-seacreatures:

Colorful Seahorse. By: (DaddyNewt)

(via

Amelia Grace would be a baby Sea Lion!


(via)

Amy-Anne would be a Penguin!

Cute Baby Penguin

(via)

Tane would be a baby Dolphin!



(via)

I hope you liked your animal! :)

18 comments:

  1. Haha I'd probably be a killer whale or hammerhead shark XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Grace! The baby sea lion is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love otters! (And penguins and dolphins and seals... ;) ) You found great pictures for this post! They are all very beautiful. =)

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much Molly! All your comments are beautiful, too!
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  4. AW! These pics are all sooo cute!!! Oh and I absolutely adore baby turtles... >< :) Yay!

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy! :) I'm glad you like your animal! :)
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. Tag, your it ;) http://ailigirl.blogspot.ca/2014/05/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace what sea animal would I be? I loved your post!
    Your BF ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be... A AMAZING one! ;)
      Grace xxx ♥ A.K.A Your B-F!

      Delete
  7. AW YAY I LOVE PENGUINS!!!

    and just look at it, aw, it's so fluffy and cute and aww!

    I feel so honoured! (:

    ~amy

    ReplyDelete