Tuesday, 24 June 2014

I'm on Instagram!

I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging lately... But I have some good news! I am now on Instagram, I really love it so much, and I am going to share some pics that I took with my iPod.
Here they are!

^ Jarvis, my guinea pig.

^ Hartford, our Siamese cat.

^ I have always loved tree silhouettes against the sky.

^ I took this shortly after Autumn arrived.

^ I love these - they are called bunny ears.

^ Hartford lazing in the sun on my older sister's bed.

^ Blue skies and white fluffy clouds...

^ I took these photos just before Brandy, our guinea pig, had to be sold. I miss her!

^ I saw a butterfly land on this bright flower, and couldn't resist. 

^ Top-left: April, a sweet piggie. Top-right: Robin, one of her sons. Bottom-left: Rambo, another one of her sons. Bottom-right: Rontu, her third son. Aren't they cute?

^ This is a wild iris flower.

^ The sky was so pink one evening.

^ A purple daisy.

^ Caramello, another guinea pig of mine.

^ Hartford didn't mind when two guinea pigs (Knight and Peaches) snuggled with her.

^ Pretty, pretty, pretty!

^ I love this quote!

^ A collage...what do you think of this one? The moon was rising (top left) and it was wonderful!

^ Top-left: Jarvis. Top-right: Hazel. Bottom-left: Hazel and Jarvis's offspring, Knight, Peaches, Amber and Jack. Bottom-right: Pretty flowers.

Displaying photo.JPG
^ Some beautiful Bougainvillea.

^ And then God said, let there be light!
This was the sun rising the day before yesterday.

If you want to find me on Instagram, look up: graceqsmith

So, which is your fave?

14 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! ♥ I really like the picture of the moon in the first collage. It might be my favorite but I also love the picture of the wild iris. And of course the pictures of Hartford and the guinea pigs are all adorable. ☺ Thanks for the terrific post!

    Molly ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Molly!! I love your comments...
      Grace xxx ☺♥☻

      Delete
  2. Haii,

    Am I following you? I'm @blooscarfgirl (:

    Amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't now what you mean???
      Grace xxx ☺♥☻

      Delete
  3. Aw, loved all the photographs, Grace!

    Love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly!
      Grace xxx ☺♥☻

      Delete
  4. Lovely, Grace, you take wonderful photos!
    I really enjoyed all of these...
    Tane ☻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have instagram too!
    I think I''m following you!
    I'm @x.raynbow.x on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! Your guinea pigs are sooo cute!!! xD I love that quote, by the way. ;)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
      Love Grace xxx ♥

      Delete