Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Beautiful Blog Award!

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting my duty (posting) as a blogger...I'll try not to let it happen again!
My B-F, Elzé, nominated me for the Beautiful Blog Award! SO, THANK YOU SO MUCH B-F!! Anyway lets get started.. ☻♥☺


The rules for this Award: 


Answer the questions to whoever nominated you, give a few questions for the people you nominate, and go to their blog to tell them you have nominated them, and have fun.
PS:
I'm sorry I don't have a picture for this award.


The questions I was asked:



1.What is your favorite animal?

1. My favorite animals are all cats, and all guinea pigs.





2.What do you really want in life, but can't get it?
2. All the guinea pigs and cats in the world. Oh, and all the chocolate.

3.What is your favorite snack?
3. CHOCOLATE!!!!! 





4.Do you have any small business, do you want one?
4. Yes I have a small business, I breed guinea pigs with my sis, Tane.

This is my sister's pic, but those piggies are on my lap. :)

5.How old are you?
5. I am 11.

6.If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
6. I would change the fact that so many people don't know about God.

7.If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be, and why? 
7. I would cut out my mean streak. (yeah...I can be mean sometimes)

8.What was your most embarrassing moment in your life? 
8. When I was singing, I got a wrong line, and a lot of people laughed... :( 

9.With what animal would you stay for a week? 
9. I would stay with a tiger! Sounds dangerous, don't it?

via 

10.Do you have a cell phone, tablet or any tech device, and how many hours do you spent on it? 
10. I have a iPod touch. And I spend quite a lot of time on it.

11.What is your favorite story?
11. I think it might be the book 'Island of The Blue Dolphins'.

12.Do you have any siblings? 
12. Yes I have 9 siblings, 6 brothers, and 3 sisters.


13.How many pets do you have, what are they, do you want more?
13. 1 dog, Belle, 2 cats, George & Hartford, 1 bird, Popcorn, and 23 guinea pigs, Holly, Snow, Fibrous, Jarvis, Caramel, April, Hazel, Nutmeg, Coconut, Rapunzel, Kit-Kat (Kit for short), Jake, Honey, Nougat, Jess, Eric, Cookie, Fudge, Ruby, Smokey, Ginger, Gina, & Maya. Whoa. We have a lot of guinea pigs. Like their names?
(Not all of those belong to me, those are all the pets we have as a family)



14.How old were you when you started your blog? 
14. I was 9 when I started my blog.

15.Which question was the funnest? 
15. The question that was the most fun was: What is the most embarrassing moment in your life?


Now for the people I nominated: 



My questions:
1.  What is your favorite why to travel: by ship, by plane, by car, or by train?
2. What is your favorite childrens book?
3. What is your favorite cold blooded animal?
4. Do you like building puzzles?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. What is your favorite board game?
7. Computer or laptop?
8. What is your favorite hairstyle? (etc. down, ponytail, plait)
9. Favorite TV show/series?
10. Do you like Marvel?
11. Who is your favorite super hero? (mine is Iron Man)
12. Favorite girl's name?
13. Favorite boy's name?
14. Pink or blue?
15. The best question I have asked in this post was...?

17 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I can't wait to do this:)
    I loved your questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me, dear! (: I think animals (particularly tigers) are especially fascinating. I wouldn't mind staying with a tiger (of course, a tame-r one xD). xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for nominating me! I'm so excited to do this post... <3

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I can't wait to see your post. ☻
      Grace xxx ♥

      Delete
  5. aw. ths guinea pigs all look so adorb<3
    loved all your answers :)
    xx. pris
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much pris!!
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Grace! Great blog post! Thank you for nominating me! Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun post!
    See me at www.myblue-stripedumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete