Thursday, 31 July 2014

Book Review on Island of The Blue Dolphins

Hey, how are you all doing? I'm going good. Anyway, time to start my post...

I'm doing a book review Island Of The Blue Dolphins! 







This story is about a girl how lives on the Island of The Blue Dolphins in a little village called Ghal-aset. But one day, white men come and offer to take them away from the Island of The Blue Dolphins, and her people agree to go, because things are tough on the island. But when they get on the ship, she sees her young brother is still ashore, and she knows he'll be left behind. So she dives in and swims back, so that she can look after him until the ship comes back...

P.S. She makes friends with a wild dog later on in the book.

I really love that book, though it was a bit sad. I hope you enjoyed this review!

10 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorite books! I love it, have you ever read the Narnia series?

    xx, elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but maybe i will some day, thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, beautiful!
    The book looks good also!:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...loved this book...sad but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review, Grace :)
    Sounds like a great book :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a good book, thank you for commenting!
      Grace

      Delete
  5. Hey Grace! Great review. :) I read Island of the Blue Dolphins a while ago and really enjoyed it.

    By the way, sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while. I've been really busy. My family and I were visiting friends and then camping so I wasn't home for a while.

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fine!! Thank you so much for commenting Molly!
      Grace!

      Delete