Friday, 4 July 2014

The Sunshine Blogger Award!


I got nominated my Aili for the Sunshine Blogger Award, so I am doing a post on it. :) Let's go!

Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers (11 being the standard.)
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog. 

Here are the questions I must answer: 

Question: Who is your favorite Disney Princess?

Answer: Rapunzel.

Question: What is your favorite Disney Pixar movie? 

Answer: The Incredibles, and Up

Question: What color are the walls in your room?

Answer: White.

Question: What is your favorite book or Bible?

Answer: I love the Bible. And that being my favorite book, the other two The Island of the Blue Dolphins, and Gangsta Granny. (Look them up if you like)

Question: What is or favorite desert?  

Answer: Ice scream with chocolate sauce, LOTS of chocolate sauce.

Question: Quickly name 5 of your favorite Disney songs


Answer: Colors Of The Wind, When Will My Life Begin, Let It Go, I See The Light, and Can You Feel the Love Tonight! 

Question: Frozen or Tangled?

Answer: TANGLED!!

My questions:

What is your favorite hairstyle?
What is your favorite superhero?
Favorite type of nuts?
White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
What month is your birthday?
Black and white photography or full color photography?
Favorite drink?
Tea or coffee?

Now for the nominating! 
(sorry, not eleven, but I don't know who else to nominate! Most bloggers have already been nominated for this award)

I hope you liked the post! 

12 comments:

  1. Congrats for being awarded, sis! I really like your questions.
    Tane ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace! So nice to know more about you--I'm a Tangled fan too. ;)
    Thank you so much for nominating me! You are too sweet! :) Will get started on a post right away :)

    Loving your blog..sorry I haven't commented in a little while.

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Grace, I appreciate it!
    I will do it, but I don't think I can straight away.
    Thanks again,
    Jemma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for nominating me - here's my post http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/la-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS, Grace! Sorry, I took a while to reply. Disappeared for a couple weeks, I did. :P I'll get to posting this soon.

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go right now!!!
      Love Grace xxx ♥

      Delete