Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Wishlist

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry for not posting, for like, a year, but I will try and start posting more often, at least one post every three days.

Anyway. I have made a wishlist, using online images, to post here on my blog. So here we go!


^I LOVE this hoodie, it is so cute. ♥


^These are such pretty blue colors! ;)


^This is my second favorite!



^I think this is my favorite!! ♥♥♥


^These dresses are amazing. Which dress is your favorite? 


^I love this outfit so much!!!



^A kitten. Who doesn't have a kitten on their wishlist?




^And last but not least, CHOCOLATE!  

I hope you liked my post, bye!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome post :) I especially love that hoodie and clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Chocolate! :D

    I think the pink polka-dot dress is my favorite.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wishlist! Your blog is so cute -- I look forward to more posts this year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! My family got two new kittens a few months ago. :) We now have five cats!

    ReplyDelete